CSS - Explaining the Cascade
With CSS Junkie - 'Big John' Gallant
Do you know...
- the difference between a tag attribute and a CSS style?
- what the '!important' keyword does to a declaration?
- what CSS 'pseudo-classes' are, and why they're different from regular classes?
- what the 'child' and 'sibling' combinators are?
- what happens when two CSS rules attempt to apply different values to the same property of an element, and why?
- how the weighting system of CSS actually works?
If you answered "No" to most of these questions, then this webinar is for you! Please fill in the form below to waitlist for the next session.
If you would prefer not to wait for the next one, you can purchase the webinar recording here.